The Dallas Central Appraisal District is committed to employing the most talented
and capable people possible. The District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all
qualified individuals to apply without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, veteran’s status or disability.
If any applicant or employee feels he or she has not been treated fairly in this regard, the
applicant or employee should contact the Manager of Human Resources
immediately. If you require special assistance during the application process,
please email us at email@example.com or call
the HR Generalist at 214-631-4362.
To download or print out the Dallas Central Appraisal District Application for
Employment form, the Applicant Tracking Questionnaire, and the Supplemental
Employment History form, you must
have downloaded the free copy of
You can now complete the application, form on line.
Employment Application Form
- You can now type in the information required for the application; however, you cannot save your work.
- After completing the application, please print out the form, carefully read the Application Statement
on the last page and sign and date it.
You can also Fax the application to 214-630-1156 or email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail printed copy to:
||Dallas Central Appraisal District
Attn: Human Resources Division
2949 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75247
Due to the large number of applications, we will not be able to
respond to all resumes submitted. We will contact those applicants that are
most qualified for any available position to arrange an interview. Please note
there will be a delay between the date an offer is made and accepted and the
job is removed from the web site.
The Dallas Central Appraisal District is an Equal Opportunity
Following is a list of positions available within the Appraisal
District. While this list is generally updated within 24 hours of an employment
action, it is possible some newer openings are not listed or a listed position
has recently been filled.
Position(s) Available At This Time
Last Updated: 3/12/2019
- Looking for great work/life balance with excellent benefits? Are you looking for a career with direct impact on the public? The Dallas Central Appraisal District is one of the premier Appraisal Districts in Texas!
- As a Commercial Appraiser, you will interact with taxpayers, settle values, and provide excellent customer support.
- As a Commercial Appraiser, your goal is to establish equal and uniform valuations and maximize support to 61 local governing bodies in Dallas County.
- The ideal Commercial Appraiser is detail oriented, analytical, and has excellent public relations skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate is organized, adaptable, and has a positive work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree is required; major in Real Estate or Finance preferred.
- Sufficient mobility to visit property and/or construction sites that may feature rough terrain and difficult access.
- Ability to work outdoors in unfavorable weather conditions including extreme heat and cold as well as wet and rainy environments.
- Ability to read maps, plats, and architectural plans.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a certificate of vehicle insurance with liability limits of not less than $100,000-$300,000-$100,000.
- Successfully complete a driving and criminal background investigation.
- Ability to meet all state requirement for successful registration with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
- Accurately measure properties and gather information.
- Negotiate and settle value disputes with property owners and tax consultants.
- Represent the Appraisal District valuations before the Appraisal Review Board.
- Respond to and resolve taxpayer issues.
- Knowledge of general appraisal methods and processes.
- RPA Certification. In certain circumstances, the college degree requirement may be waived for an individual with either an RPA and current active registration with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, or ten or more years of active appraisal experience within the last fifteen years of the date of application.
- PHYSICAL and MENTAL ABILITIES: Incumbent must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time with ability to reach, bend and move up/down. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds of files or equipment. The position requires the ability to concentrate on assigned tasks and the ability to manage time effectively in order to meet production and quality objectives. Incumbent must be able to communicate clearly on the telephone and face to face, including the ability to ask questions that will bring forth the information needed to make sound decisions.
Compensation: Salary range is $42,000 to $66,150 based on experience with a monthly car allowance of $700. Interested candidates must will fill out an application located at www.dallascad.org under Employment Opportunities and submit to email@example.com.
The DCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Top