The Dallas Central Appraisal District is committed to employing the most talented
and capable people possible. The District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all
qualified individuals to apply without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, veteran’s status or disability.
If any applicant or employee feels he or she has not been treated fairly in this regard, the
applicant or employee should contact the Manager of Human Resources
immediately. If you require special assistance during the application process,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
the HR Generalist at 214-631-4362.
To download or print out the Dallas Central Appraisal District Application for
Employment form, the Applicant Tracking Questionnaire, and the Supplemental
Employment History form, you must
have downloaded the free copy of
You can now complete the application, form on line.
Employment Application Form
- You can now type in the information required for the application; however, you cannot save your work.
- After completing the application, please print out the form, carefully read the Application Statement
on the last page and sign and date it.
You can also Fax the application to 214-630-1156 or email the completed forms to email@example.com
Mail printed copy to:
||Dallas Central Appraisal District
Attn: Human Resources Division
2949 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75247
Due to the large number of applications, we will not be able to
respond to all resumes submitted. We will contact those applicants that are
most qualified for any available position to arrange an interview. Please note
there will be a delay between the date an offer is made and accepted and the
job is removed from the web site.
The Dallas Central Appraisal District is an Equal Opportunity
Following is a list of positions available within the Appraisal
District. While this list is generally updated within 24 hours of an employment
action, it is possible some newer openings are not listed or a listed position
has recently been filled.
Position(s) Available At This Time
Last Updated: 10/23/2018
Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Service Supervisor
- Looking for great work/life balance with excellent benefits?
- The Dallas Central Appraisal District is one of the premier Appraisal Districts in Texas!
- As the Customer Service Supervisor you will lead a team of experts in providing stellar customer service to the public. The Customer Service Division is the first point of public contact allowing you to instantly impact the community!
- The ideal Customer Service Supervisor has excellent public relations skills, is organized, adaptable, and has a positive attitude.
- Must be a person with patience and leadership skills.
- Has a unique viewpoint to offer suggestions and improvements because they are close to the customer, team members, and management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of a PC and MS Office Software.
- Effective communication skills.
- Supervises, trains, and schedules work flow.
- Resolves escalated customer issues.
- Monitors production.
- Maintains attendance records.
- Conducts performance reviews.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits reports and records, such as budgets, as well as operational, and personnel reports.
- Continuously improve processes.
- Assists Administration Management in coordinating Division functions.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- Some college courses.
- PHYSICAL and MENTAL ABILITIES: Incumbent must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time with ability to reach, bend and move up/down. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds of files or equipment. The position requires the ability to concentrate on assigned tasks and the ability to manage time effectively in order to meet production and quality objectives Incumbent must be able to communicate clearly on the telephone and face to face, including the ability to ask questions that will bring forth the information needed to make sound decisions.
Compensation: The salary range is $44,100 to $66,150 based on experience. Interested candidates must fill out an application located at www.dallascad.org under Employment Opportunities and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Top