The Dallas Central Appraisal District is committed to employing the most talented
and capable people possible. The District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all
qualified individuals to apply without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, veteran’s status or disability.
If any applicant or employee feels he or she has not been treated fairly in this regard, the
applicant or employee should contact the Manager of Human Resources
immediately. If you require special assistance during the application process,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
the HR Generalist at 214-631-4362.
To download or print out the Dallas Central Appraisal District Application for
Employment form, the Applicant Tracking Questionnaire, and the Supplemental
Employment History form, you must
have downloaded the free copy of
You can now complete the application, form on line.
Employment Application Form
- You can now type in the information required for the application; however, you cannot save your work.
- After completing the application, please print out the form, carefully read the Application Statement
on the last page and sign and date it.
You can also Fax the application to 214-630-1156 or email the completed forms to email@example.com
Mail printed copy to:
||Dallas Central Appraisal District
Attn: Human Resources Division
2949 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75247
Due to the large number of applications, we will not be able to
respond to all resumes submitted. We will contact those applicants that are
most qualified for any available position to arrange an interview. Please note
there will be a delay between the date an offer is made and accepted and the
job is removed from the web site.
The Dallas Central Appraisal District is an Equal Opportunity
Following is a list of positions available within the Appraisal
District. While this list is generally updated within 24 hours of an employment
action, it is possible some newer openings are not listed or a listed position
has recently been filled.
Position(s) Available At This Time
Last Updated: 2/5/2019
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
- Are you looking for a terrific work/life balance with excellent benefits?
- Are you organized and great with people?
- A self-motivated, quick learner, with previous office experience?
- The Dallas Central Appraisal District is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide stellar customer service to the public.
- Come and join the Customer Service Division as a team member of one of the premier Appraisal Districts in Texas!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of a PC and MS Office Software.
- Incumbent must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time with ability to reach, bend and move up/down.
- The ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds of files or equipment.
- The ability to ask questions that will bring forth the information needed to assist the customer efficiently.
- The ability to concentrate on assigned tasks and to manage time effectively.
- The ability to communicate clearly on the telephone and face to face.
- Applicant must be able to pass a standardized skill test administered by the District.
- Handles inquiries from the public by phone or walk in.
- Instructs the public on the use of the media center.
- Resolves customer issues.
- Prepares research in support of various DCAD divisions.
- Continuously improves processes.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Previous customer service, appraisal office, or other office experience.
Compensation: The salary range is $32,000 - $49,305. Interested candidates must will fill out an application located at www.dallascad.org under Employment Opportunities and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Top